Get the Most Return on Your IT Investment
Keeping up with the latest technology doesn’t come cheap. To offset the cost of your new acquisitions, consider selling your old equipment. You will be surprised at the value in your surplus and used assets.
While companies try to reduce costs, equipment vendors continue racing to innovate and sell the newest and brightest technology. Many businesses do invest to stay competitive – which means more and more IT assets are retired faster and faster. We are here to provide the information and services you need to easily and securely navigate these processes. You provide the list, we do all the work, and you receive the rewards. It’s a win-win proposal.
What is Secure IT Asset Disposition?
Secure IT asset disposition or SITAD for short, is the process of disposing of surplus new and used equipment in a safe and ecologically responsible manner. SITAD represents a growing industry encompassing the safe and secure reuse, recycling or remarketing of tangible IT assets after they reach the end of their lifecycle.
Combined with your ASSET RECOVERY program you can maximize the value of underutilized and end of life assets. We are ITAD provider who helps you Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle your electronic e-waste. You are now able to control and reduce the environmental impact of your e-waste.
Top 5 Reasons to Sell Your Used Equipment
Has your company tasked you with figuring out what to do with a surplus of used IT assets? Or maybe you’re on the fence about upgrading your infrastructure and not sure where to start. Well then, this article is written specifically for you.Read More
Benefits of ITAD
As an industry leader since 1965, we provide the best value for your surplus and used assets allowing your organization to maximize its budget and save on resources that drive your business forward.
- Increase real estate in your warehouse, storage room, or data center
- Extra money to fund your next project or purchase
- Create a credit account to purchase new equipment
- Keep hazardous materials from ending up in landfills
Our Complete and Comprehensive ITAD Solution
- Over 50 years of recycling and data destruction experience
- Streamlined documented processes – We do all the work
- Secure Shipping Solutions
- Complete data destruction and certification services
- Eco-friendly recycling for the end of life, non-value equipment
- One location or multiple locations – We handle 1 box to full containers
- Compliant processes – DoD, HIPAA, SOX, PCI, etc.
- Full chain of custody, accounting, and detailed reporting
- Donation Services – Designate any charity for the value to be donated to