Sell VoIP and Telecom Equipment
Is your organization upgrading, downsizing, or relocating and needs to sell VoIP telecom equipment that’s just taking up precious real estate? We Buy Used IT Equipment buys equipment from all brands including Avaya, Cisco, Mitel Nortel, Altigen and more. We are interested in all types of phone systems including: Desktop VoIP Phones, Wireless IP Phones, Video Phones, Conference Phones and more.
We Buy Avaya
We Buy Polycom
We Buy Mitel
We Buy Logitech
We Buy Plantronics
See below for a list of VoIP systems we buy.
- Aastra SIP – 6730i, 6750i, 6865i, S850i, 9000i Series
- Aastra IP – 5300ip, 6770ip, 7400ip, 4400ip Series
- Aastra Digital phones – 5300, 6750, 6770 Series
- 1600, 2400, 4600, 5000, 9600 Series Phones
- Used Avaya Wireless Phones
- Used Avaya Phone Systems
- Cisco IP Phones – 7800, 7900, 8800 Series, Wireless Phones, Conference Phones
- Mitel 5200, 5300, 6700, 6800, Series IP Phones
- Mitel 8500 Digital Phones
- Mitel Conference Phones
- Mitel Console Units
- Mitel Telephone System
- Nortel Norstar Meridian Phones – M3902, M3904, M5316, M7208, M7310, M7324
- Nortel IP Pones i2001, i2004, i2007, 1110, 1120E, 1140E, 1150E
- Polycom SoundPoint IP Phones
- Polycom Conference Phones
- Polycom Video Conference Phones
- Used Shoretel Phones
- Used Shoregear Phone Switches
VoIP Systems We Purchase
Rather than building a surplus inventory of used networking equipment around the office, we can help you sell used VoIP phones quickly and at fair market value. With enticing offers, professional service, and free shipping, you’ll see how we’ve built our reputation as an industry leader. If you don’t see your VoIP equipment listed, let us know!See a list of phones we buy
Benefits of VoIP Communication Systems
- Calls are clearer
- Less expensive to operate
- Multiple uses from a single device like call, voicemail, email, and video chat
- Several free features such as caller ID, call forwarding, and long distance calls
- Easily add lines to a growing workforce
- Makes working remotely effortless
How to Sell Used VoIP Equipment
Simply send us a list of the VoIP equipment that you would like to sell. Our friendly team of experts will quickly get back you with a confidential, no obligation offer. If you accept our offer, we will pick up the equipment and you get paid!VoIP Telecom Checklist
What is VoIP?
Ever since the turn of the 20th century, office phone systems have played some important roles in corporate operations and the equipment they use. Traditionally, telephone systems used several different types of networks to send messages between separate telephone sets. However, a majority of modern corporate phone systems connect via Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology. VoIP phones use IP phone networks to carry voice communications as digital signals. VoIP phones are normally less expensive to employ than older phone systems because they use pre-existing data networks and hardware. Combined with the current reliability and capacity of modern IP networks, the lower base costs have resulted in VoIP becoming the preferred choice in commercial phone equipment.
Using internet connectivity allows VoIP systems to route to any kind of digital communications. Conference calls, voice mails, e-mails, and video calls can all be connected by Cisco VoIP. The unique ability to connect multiple devices across one system user’s superior flexibility and efficiency in today’s business world.