We Buy Kingston Solid State Drives
Ever wondered “how do I sell my old Kingston Hard Drives?” Look no further. We Buy Used IT Equipment has the experience and resources to provide you the best value for your Hard Drives and SSDs. We have a hassle free process that is secure and provides excellent compensation. We pay for shipping with complete chain of custody.
Our Data Destruction process excels at securing that your organization complies with SOX, HIPPA, DOD, GLBA, FACTA, and other compliance agencies that require secure recycling of HDD and SSDs. Our recycling service will provide a certificate of data destruction that fulfills your legal obligations.
Not only will you help your company by turning unused assets into cash, but you will also help the environment by properly disposing your end of life equipment. Our e-waste initiative has provided Fortune 1000 customers with Recycling Services since 1965. Take a look at the selection of Kingston hard drives that we recycle. Contact us to e-waste your Kingston Drives!
How Does it Work?
- Step 1: Fill out the form to the right to let us know what hard drives you have.
- Step 2: We’ll provide expert advice on the value of your equipment and let you know how much its worth if you sell it to us.
- Step 3: We’ll cover logistics by paying for shipping with complete chain of custody
- Step 4: We securely handle all data by following our systematic process that is fully compliant with security standards.
- Step 5: You receive the highest market value for your networking equipment.
Kingston Solid State Drives Buyback
List may not be entirely inclusive. Please send your quote on any hard drives.
|KC250||Kingston NVMe PCIe SSD|
|DC1000M||Kingstion U.2 Enterprise SSD|
|DC1000B||Kingstion M.2 NVMe SSD|
|KC600||Kingston 2.5" SATA SSD|
|A2000||Kingston NVMe PCIe SSD|
|DC450R||Kingston 2.5" Enterprise SSD|
|A400||Kingston A400 SATA SSD|
|UV500||Kingston UV500 SATA SSD|
|KC2000||Kingston NVMe PCIe SSD|
|Q500||Kingston Q500 SATA SSD|
|DC500||Kingston 2.5" Enterprise SSD|