Have you or someone you know been wondering how to sell LTO 3 tapes? Rather than creating an inventory of surplus new or used tapes around the office, We Buy Used Tape will help you sell LTO 3 cartridges quickly and at maximum market value. The largest organizations in the world rely on tape backup for archiving, disaster recovery, and even cloud backup as their data requirements grow exponentially.
- Compressed capacity: 800 GB
- Compressed Transfer Rate: 120 MB/sec
- Tape length: 680m
- Cartridge color: Gold
- WORM capable: Yes
Benefits of LTO3 Tape
LTO-3 tape is a type Linear Tape Open (LTO) Conglomerate released in 2005 and followed by LTO-4 tape in 2007. LTO-3 offers a capacity of 800GB and data transfer rates of up to 245GB/hr native, 324GB/hr compressed. Both the capacity and data transfer rates for LTO-3 assume a 2:1 compression ratio, while uncompressed capacity is 400 GB per 80 MBps.
The LTO-3 tape format introduced the write once, read many (WORM) attribute that writes information to the tape once and prevents it from being erased. The WORM feature has since proven to be a giant leap forward in terms of secure data storage for the healthcare industry.
HOW CAN I SELL MY LTO3 TAPES?
- Send us your list. (include Brand, Quantity, and Condition).
- Our data supply experts will audit your LTO3 tapes and make you a confidential , no obligation offer.
- We pay shipping! (Including labels, trucks, and other security measures).
- At our secure facility, tapes are held under 24-hour surveillance.
- Tapes are inspected and erased 100% of data.
- Certificate of Data Destruction provided along with payment.
LTO3 Tapes We Purchase
|C7973A||HP||LTO-3 Ultrium Tape 400/800GB New and Used|
|24R1922||IBM||LTO-3 Ultrium Tape 400/800GB New and Used|