We Buy Surplus Server Hard Drives
Are you looking to upgrade the hard drives in your old blade servers? Let us help with your upgrade project. We Buy Used IT Equipment has the experience and resources to provide you the best value for your server hard drives. We have a hassle free process that is secure and provides excellent compensation. We can even pay for shipping with complete chain of custody.
Need the data on the hard drives securely destroyed? We do that too. Our data destruction process excels at securing that your organization complies with SOX, HIPPA, DOD, GLBA, FACTA, and other compliance agencies that require secure recycling of server hard drives. Our recycling service will provide a certificate of data destruction that fulfills your legal obligations.
What Types of Hard Drives Do We Buy?
- SSD– very fast drives but very expensive in servers, mainly used for OS drives. Flash based technology
- HDD – Slower than SSD, writes to disk drives, used for OS and Data drives – Most commonly used type of drive
- Flash Storage (SD, Micro SD, USB drives)
How Does it Work?
- Step 1: Fill out the form to the right to let us know what server hard drives you have.
- Step 2: We’ll provide expert advice on the value of your equipment and let you know how much its worth if you sell it to us.
- Step 3: We’ll cover logistics by paying for shipping with complete chain of custody
- Step 4: We securely handle all data by following our systematic process that is fully compliant with security standards.
- Step 5: You receive the highest market value for your networking equipment.