Looking for a solution to dispose of your retired and used servers that is painless for both you and the environment? Has your organization recently updated the data center or IT infrastructure and need to get rid of used IT equipment? We Buy Used IT Equipment is your best choice to sell used servers and networking equipment. It’s in our name. We’ll pay you a fair market value to take it off your hands and dispose of it, so you don’t have to worry about a thing. In the case that your used equipment can’t be refurbished, we’ll handle the recycling on your servers in an environmentally friendly manner. By partnering with We Buy Used IT Equipment, you get paid for your used IT assets, ensuring that it is properly handled, and your data protected.
We Make It Easy to Sell Used Servers & IT Equipment
When you decide to sell used servers and IT equipment not only will you make money, but you will also be helping your business stay socially responsible. We’ll either revamp your used servers and IT equipment or make sure everything is properly recycled. Regardless of the outcome, you walk away with some cash in your hand, your data secure, and the reassurance that your retired equipment was handled properly. Our simple six-step process to buying used servers will make everything as simple as possible.
Here's how it works:
- Submit your list of equipment you wish to sell: Send us a list of the servers or IT equipment you want to sell via the contact form on our site, or by emailing us at Sales@WeBuyUsedITEquipment.net. Be as specific as possible by providing information such as: quantities (the more the better), which brand/model numbers, capacity of drives, types of processors, and how much memory on each server.
- Receive an Offer: Once our team of IT equipment specialists reviews your list of equipment, we will reach out to you with an offer. We may ask questions like, will your company be responsible for data destruction, or will you need us need to provide these services?
- Get the specifics on shipping. We Buy Used IT Equipment organizes and pays for the shipping. That’s right! We handle all of the logistics! If there is enough value in the equipment, we can get it done.
- Equipment Inspection and Audit: Once your used servers and equipment is received in our 24-hour secured facility, we perform a thorough inspection and audit. All drives are tested and formatted.
- Data Destruction: If any data destruction, shredding, or magnetic degaussing is needed, we can take care of it. We can also provide you with a certificate of data destruction upon completion.
- Get Paid: This is the best part! We will either write you a check for your used servers, or if you choose, we will apply your used equipment as a credit towards upgrades and newer equipment purchases.
Check out this short video to learn more about how our ITAD process works
We Buy Used IT Equipment buys all makes and models of used IT equipment, including, but not limited to:
Rackmount and Standalone Used Servers:
- HP Proliant: DL320, DL360, DL380, DL385, DL580, DL585
- Dell PowerEdge: R610, R710, R620, R720, R630, R730, R640, R740
- IBM / Lenovo xSeries: x3250, x3550, x3650, X3850
- Sun Oracle: T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, X4, X5, X6, X7, X8
- Supermicro Servers
Used Blade Servers:
- HP C7000 – BL Blade Servers BL460c, BL480c, BL660c
- IBM® BladeCenter – HS22, HS23
- Sun Blade 6000 – X6220, X6250, X6420, X6440
- Dell PowerEdge M1000e, M620, M630, M640, M720, M730, M740
- Cisco UCS 5108 – B Series Blades B200 M3, B200 M4, B200 M5